Websites to Checkout

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hewso's Blog - Post EA Sports Active

This is just a quick entry to once again say thanks to everyone who supported me over the 9 Week EA sports active program and barring any mishaps (my Asthma is playing silly buggers at the moment) I will be starting the 9 week challenge again on Monday at the high intensity.


I just thought I would let you all know that I will continue to write here about things that catch my eye. There is no set topic just something that catches my fancy. If you have any ideas or suggestions please feel free to leave me a comment and I will do my best. Now I probably wont be writing weekly anymore as I will be writing games reviews for another site and my time is starting to get restricted.



Yup thats right I got a pretty cool gig writing video games reviews for a great little video game site called The Black Panel. You can check them out at http://blackpanel.com.au/ or at http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=113907277625 on facebook. My first review should be up tonight or on Monday and it is of a little downloadable title called Swarm. Please support the site that supports me by hitting "like" on Facebook or by visiting their site. The more visitors they get the more chance I will get to write for them.

Check them out. I will love ya for it!

So thank you again and please keep reading and adding suggestions. I loved everyone's comments and they got me through some tough times during the program.

Cheers

Hewso

These are Swarmites. Read about them in my review on the Blackpanel.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment